Price And Quantity
- 10000 Pack
- 10000.00 - 100000.00 INR/Pack
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 1 Pack Per Day
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, North America, Central America, Asia
- All India
- ISO 9001:2015
Product DescriptionFilter media is material that actively separates solids from a solution and/or binds select materials in a solution. Base fluids may include coolants, corrosive chemicals, gasoline, diesel fuel, hydraulic fluid, lubricants, water, oil, inks, dies, and paints. Filter media can also remove particulates and contaminants from gas or air.
A number of specifications are important to consider when selecting filter media.
1. Filtration grade (micron rating, Beta ratio) describes the ability of a fluid filter to remove contaminants by particle size.
2. Maximum liquid flow is the highest flow for which the filter is designed.
3.Maximum pressure is the largest pressure at which the filter is designed to operate.